Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: What do you think?

lol I mean the average joe who wants to start a website! Someone who's not an expert at html (kinda like me)
    IP

The average Joe doesn't know that most of the text in your pages comes from Google ads and that you need him to finance your homepage project, don't you think so?
    IP

Comments like that only prove to me that you haven't gone past the home page.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by adleym View Post
    Comments like that only prove to me that you haven't gone past the home page.
    Oh yes, I've tried to read some of your content. But it's so bad to read your bold white font on the black background of your pages.

Perhaps, you are "one of those who have fallen victim into these graphic design mistakes? There is still time to change..." (Source: your own page in a article about "design mistakes").

Sorry about my sarcasm...

Remi
    IP

AH HA! So you admit I DO have a lot of content! Next witness, your honor.....
    IP

adleym, do you use that free wysiwyg nvu.com website thingie? if so, is it any good? do you like it?
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Bob:
    Yes I use it, and it works perfectly. If you download version 2.8, it's freeware. And there's a review and link to the download on my site...kinda sounds like content to me! Sorry about my sarcasm lol
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by adleym View Post
    AH HA! So you admit I DO have a lot of content! Next witness, your honor.....
    I agree with Remi... I would say it's very minimal to NO content... The most noticeble thing is the Google ads.

This IS a LOT of QUALITY content: http://www.xaraxone.com/

This is looking more and more like fishing for Google Adsense clicks... Tempted to close this thread --- and perhaps spend 5 minutes to write that email to the Google Adsense Team myself.

Risto
    Last edited by RTK; 21 August 2006 at 09:02 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Risto Klint View Post
    Tempted to close this thread --- and perhaps spend 5 minutes to write that email to the Google Adsense Team myself.
    Please wait a minute with the first task.

After reading such a wise text about "graphic design mistakes" on this not so well designed website, I begin to wonder, why he/she talk about things without knowing something about it.

Therefore, my first question is, if you, adleym, are really the author of the text "Avoiding Some Graphic Design Mistakes" on your website?

Remi
    Last edited by remi; 21 August 2006 at 09:44 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    After reading such a wise text about "graphic design mistakes" on this not so well designed website, I begin to wonder, why he/she talk about things without knowing something about it.
    Oh, I never assumed he/she claimed to have written those articles... I thought it was meant as a "layout" question. It was so obvious that the articles were copied so that I didn't even bother to check.

I did it now though - the first two (only) articles that I checked were copied from conceptvisionz.net and articlefocus.com - don't know about the "graphics design mistakes" one, as I didn't find it.

However, easy for you to do yourself - copy a portion of the text and add quotations marks and do a search in Google - like this -> "this is the text remi is looking for. Sure he will find it when"

Risto
    IP