Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question I want to know where to store gifs?

I can make them..sort of..they move and there are words...but I cannot do anything with them as when I try to store them I get told..'No Gifs'...."No Xaras3D"..and 'Cannot access this file"

I made a spinning word that I want to send to someone, but cannot work out where to put it so she can get to it..Have tried Flikr and photobucket and done web search and am stumped.

Also can I add animated words to my blogs???

I have saved as 'All Files' but it makes no difference...only I can get to it with Xara.

I make stuff but cannot do anything with it so far..

Please help.. Ladymaggic@yahoo.com

Default Re: I want to know where to store gifs?

Hi LadyMaggic,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

Use the File menu > Export to save your Xara3D art as .gif file.

The File menu > Save is for saving the Xara3D .x3d file type so you can work on the file at a later time to make changes or to export as another file type.

I was in South Korea in 1974 - 1976. Beautiful country, and the people are very friendly. I'm sure many things have changed in the 30 years since I was there. There was a folk village near Suwan that had historical exhibits where people would show how the poeple of the various provinces lived several hundred years ago. The people also were some of the few that still used hand craft knowledge to make beautiful things. I hope that it is still there so people can learn the history of Korea and the people there.
    Last edited by Soquili; 01 August 2006 at 12:51 AM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: I want to know where to store gifs?

Hello LadyMaggic,

Just to expand on Bill's explanation above:

To save a STILL image, File menu > Export

To save an ANIMATION, File menu > Export Animation

If you want to send someone a still or animated image either attach it to an email or post it on a web site / free image hosting service etc.

To save the Xara3D image you've been working on (and to re-edit in the future), File menu > Save

I used to regularly dock in Pusan between 1968 and 1970. Unfortunately we had very little time to venture ashore.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 01 August 2006 at 01:03 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host