Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Thanks to Everyone working on the Open Source Project

It's not a colour shift, exactly (or at least I don't think so), but a very intense pure red background that seems to bleed into everything else.

Yes, bevels work fine for me. I can create a polygon, make an inner bevel and use the pointer dial ti illuminate it.
    IP

I suspect this is caused by the "colour" initially set in the bitmap when rendering with transparency. This should be "fully transparent black" which on Windows/i386 is 0xFF000000. If this has not been correctly modified (or has been incorrectly modified) fo endian issues this could be being interpreted on the Mac as opaque red?

Gerry
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by GerryI
    I suspect this is caused by the "colour" initially set in the bitmap when rendering with transparency. This should be "fully transparent black" which on Windows/i386 is 0xFF000000. If this has not been correctly modified (or has been incorrectly modified) for endian issues this could be being interpreted on the Mac as opaque red?
    I agree. If I ever feel that this is my pigeon, I will file a bug on it. I can't recall what the state is on Linux PPC - last time I tried to load a file, it did not work as well as the MacOS version.

I am fairly sure that nothing is swapped correctly, floating point values, Layer names and 32 bit colurs!

Ben.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by GerryI
    I suspect this is caused by the "colour" initially set in the bitmap when rendering with transparency. This should be "fully transparent black" which on Windows/i386 is 0xFF000000. If this has not been correctly modified (or has been incorrectly modified) fo endian issues this could be being interpreted on the Mac as opaque red?

Gerry
    I've fixed that particular one in r1676 but there is a lot of it about.

Alex
    IP