Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: please help

Default please help

I have just got hold of icandy 4000 and was trying to rap the fire around text to make a sig for some one can i get this to flicker like real fire as that was the effect i was looking for??????Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s3.gif 
Views:	384 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	27965  

Default Re: please help

Hi Bulldog
    I just looked at your request and it kind of peaked my interest. I tried it out of curiousity and I got moving flame by creating a new animation, installing the text with the flame, copying it in the animation gallery (up on top of the screen) and then editing the flame a bit. I did this four time and got a very rough animation so if your willing to spend more time, I think you should be able to do it. After all, I did and I have two left hands with 10 left thumbs.......good luck......frank
    .............frank

thank you sir i will have a go at that thank you for the help!!!!!

well i done it what do you think of this one???????dont know why there is white under it though?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snead.gif 
Views:	345 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	27973  

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog_no1
    well i done it what do you think of this one???????dont know why there is white under it though?
    I think that looks rather good!!! What do you mean about 'white'? If you mean within the flames then it's just fine! If you mean elsewhere, I'm not seeing it.

BTW, you've seemingly spelt 'copyright' incorrectly, or is that intentional?

Dave

Looking good. I tried to include the smoke plugin when playing with the effect but it's a very heavy plugin for this old computer and was taking forever. You may have better luck if you want to play with it also.........frank
    .............frank

Quote Originally Posted by toffeeman
    BTW, you've seemingly spelt 'copyright' incorrectly, or is that intentional?

Dave

LOL!!!!I guess when your Playing with it at 3 in the morning the old mind starts to wonder a bit!!!!!!!But it was intentional Thank you frank for the heads up in the smoke i will start to play with that as well!!!!!!The white is a line on the bottom of the sig it shows up on dark backgrounds but i sorted it out now!Thanks for the feed back guys!!!!!!!!!!! Simon
    Last edited by bulldog_no1; 23 July 2006 at 07:55 PM.