Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face pls help how do i get this result....

Dear memebers,
    pls help i wanna know how do i get the image no 1 result which is bright and sharp i like that but the 2nd image was made by me which is not sharp enough as the above image 1.....the resulation of image-2 is 300dpi but the image-1 is 72dpi i don't know the technique pls someone help..

thanks

all experts welcomes

Zarif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1.jpg 
Views:	410 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	27910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2.jpg 
Views:	397 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	27911  

IP

Default Re: pls help how do i get this result....

Resolution is not important unless you print. An image will always match your monitors resolution. You can upload jpegs on the web at 2000 dpi and they will just display at the resolution of the users monitor. Dpi is only really important when printing.

Your image is softer simply because you are mostly using blurs with little contrast between colours. The original image has elements that are hard edged and therefore has overall better contrast and sharpness. The blurred elements in image 1 are no less blurred than your blurred elements in image 2. You just need to increse the contrast of the colours your using and add some elements with detail in them. Simply sharpening the image won't really help.

The only constructive advice I could offer is to try applying some Levels adjustments to the image, but you may lose the overall effect.

Sark
    IP

ooohhh but dear Sark i didn't use any blure in that image except radail blur which i think not effected to image right? and i agree with your point of dpi yes it's just using for printing but i don't want to print it i just wanna display it at my wallpaper and i got new LCD i don't think so it's display bad, btw, lemme try the level adjustment then i will attache that final image here....

thanks
    IP

Radial blur will blur an image and give an overall softer effect. What looks like stars around the outer circle are also very blurred. Don't no if the radial blurring did this, or they were blurred previously, but if they were sharper the overall effect would look punchier. Also, it can sometimes be useful to first duplicate layers and then when you apply a blur to the original you can place the duplicate that has not been blurred above the blurred version. You then reduce the duplicate opacity to say 50%. This can replace detail whilst retaining the effect of the blur. You might consider this with the central circular element and the stars if they were not already blurred.

Good luck.

Sark
    IP

you should ebter the wallpaper tournament at chat-avenue hun
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by foxylady View Post
    you should ebter the wallpaper tournament at chat-avenue hun
    I don't understand this sentence
    IP

I don't understand this sentence
    Its an invitation to enter a contest. The word enter is mis-spelled.
    IP

thanks Mike
    IP

you should enter the competition at chat-avenue its in a graphics forum :also:
    its a wallpape competition theres some good ones but the 2 iv just seen are quality its chat-avenue . com i think u hav to register though i'm off there its almost as good as this forum dont know if your allowed to boost other websites on here if not sorry .
    IP

you should not blur the centre circle. Take a look at http://www.heron-productions.com/cinematic.html only use radial blur instead of lense blur.
    IP