Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    I have been playing with Coreldraw since verson 3 and stopped uprading at 9, but delved into getting 12. But found that 12 doesn't come with scripts mainly the Calandar script and the nine version doesn't work in Corel12. any one know where I can get a Calandar Script for 12 (free).
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card
    IP

Hi,
    I have been playing with Coreldraw since verson 3 and stopped uprading at 9, but delved into getting 12. But found that 12 doesn't come with scripts mainly the Calandar script and the nine version doesn't work in Corel12. any one know where I can get a Calandar Script for 12 (free).
    Jim
    Intel i7-2600 processor 3.4GH, Windows 10 64Bit, 12GB Memory, Geforce 960 2Gb graphics card
    IP

tools/visual basic/play/

Select Calander Wizard from the roll down list

Press Run

CorelScript is no longer developed and may be phased out in future versions. Visual Basic For applications is currently the preferred method for automating CorelDRAW

HTH

Peter
    The style challenged Pete'sCrypt
    IP

Thanks Mr. Clifton
    I have been searching help for that info.
    Jim
    IP