Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just threw together my first Flash experiment in X.

If I had... (101k Flash Animation)

I broke down and installed Beta-X on my NT machine, is pretty cool but I noticed a strange bug. If an object is too large Flash isn't able to import a multicolored gradient, if I reduce it to less than 96px than Flash will recognize it and bring it in. Stranger still, the large SWF file will display in Flash Movie Player, but doesn't import until I reduce the size!!? I’m confused.

Just threw together my first Flash experiment in X.

If I had... (101k Flash Animation)

I broke down and installed Beta-X on my NT machine, is pretty cool but I noticed a strange bug. If an object is too large Flash isn't able to import a multicolored gradient, if I reduce it to less than 96px than Flash will recognize it and bring it in. Stranger still, the large SWF file will display in Flash Movie Player, but doesn't import until I reduce the size!!? I’m confused.

You be a violent person, Franklyn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

Only when them darn shurbs interfere with my disc-golf game! One caused me to pick up 4 strokes. Errrrrgggg.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Can you explain how to make such a flash movie? Do you export every drawing as an swf file or can you make a kind of animation in xara and then export it.

Regards,

Frits

I first do the drawing in X then export each object indivually as swfs and do the actual motion in Flash itself.