Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default .x3d files now allowed

Antony has extended the allowed file types to now include Xara3D .x3d extensions. Cheers Antony.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: .x3d files now allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill
    Antony has extended the allowed file types to now include Xara3D .x3d extensions. Cheers Antony.
    And your first official X3D file you post is this, I am
    schocked, I expected a piece of marvel.

Default Re: .x3d files now allowed

13 December 2002, 10:11 PM

Found themini tut. Its here
    Egg

Hi Egg, hope you look in here. I was searching for sizing pixels and found an old thread where you explained it. Tomorrow when I'm not so tired I will try it, but you pointed the way to a tutorial which isn't there any more......13 Dec 2002.....and there is no tutorial any more....surprise, surprise. As I stated I will try it by what you posted in the thread since it seems to be pretty clear but just thought you might want to know about the missing tutorial in case you want to post it again, assuming it's worth posting again that is (this icon is so easy to do.......: D and this icon has been reserved for myself :d:d:d.....yeah, yeah, I know it's no icon but I'm going to use it for a polite substitution for four letter words (swearing).......frank
    .............frank