Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill
Yep James,

You got it! That works fine.

Just one question: Why does the Contact page leave the template page?
I managed to validate each of my page, by using the "object" instead of "embed" along with little changes elsewhere.

In addition, as far as the Content page is concerned, I was having little problem with receiving information once the user clicks "submit", since all I was receiving was JUST their message, but NOT any other fields like "First Name", "Last Name", "Contact No." etc. so was working on that. Hence didn't update my "Contact.php" page, which must've been the reason why you were getting Template page.

I finally manage to get that working to my full satisfaction. I can now receive e-mail of whatever details viewers fills in the form.

I'll now explore further onto how to send a "confirmation" e-mail once the viewer submits the form to me. This would be a short e-mail for now, while I try whether I get it to work, something like "Thank you for contacting us. This e-mail confirms that we've received your message & will act upon it soon".

I'd aim to get this to work by tomorrow, so by Monday, when the employer checks my website, he doesn't get disappointed with my "not-so" good PHP skills

In the mean time, thanks for your time, help & effort. As usual, it's greatly appreciated.