Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill
James,

Who's fault it is, is really academic. If a visitor or future client visits your site and has to double click on each and every button, the site isn't functioning as it was intended too.

I have over 30 clients web sites that now malfunction. It's not my fault. It's not my clients fault. It' probably Microsofts fault.

Should I correct each site gratis? Should I charge my clients? Should I sue Microsoft

No, I have to swallow the bullet and upgrade them all.

Anyway, here's a video tutorial on the best process.

Hope this helps. I'd be interested to know if it works as well in a mixed HTML and multiple swf site.
Fantastic video.

I did exactly what it says on the video.

Selected Publish >> Settings (from Property Inspector)
From HTML tab, Template & selected Active Content Update - HTTP
I then Clicked Publish and OK
I then From "Commands" Menu, chose "Apply Active Content Update"
It then opened up a dialog box & I selected the HTML file. I could then see a file name called "AC_RunActiveContent.js" within the same folder.

Now, I've uploaded all the pages back again on my wesbite & then when I run my website, either through my local host OR through the Internet using www.allinclusivewebdesign.co.uk I'm STILL facing exactly the same problems as I was having, so it seems things hasn't quite worked out the way it should've been. Still getting the pop-up message saying "click here to activate" again & again.

Can you guys there see my website WITHOUT those flash problems now on www.allinclusivewebdesign.co.uk using yours Internet Explorer. If you could then I guess, there must've been something to do with my own Internet Explorer Browser then.