Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Outline Removal

Default Outline Removal

When I zoom into a picture and use the straight line drawing tool, there is an outline that appears as I'm drawing and will go away when I release the button and then the line is rendered on the screen. The problem is that when I'm trying to create isometric pixel art, I need to be able to see the line I'm actually drawing (as you would have if you used MS paint) rather than the outline. It's tough to get a 2:1 pixel ratio if there is an outline and I need to know if there is a way to either shut the outline off or is there an option to ensure that all lines could be drawn in a fixed ratio (2:1, 3:1, etc.). I'm using PSP 7. Thanks for your time.
    IP

Default Re: Outline Removal

Ah a vexelor!

Not sure I can help you with this. Somehow, I can't find my PSP 7 version of Paint Shop Pro. I have 4.1 version and it skips till 8, then 9.

So, I can't tell you what the options might be.

Just out of curiosity are you doing photorealistic art or you more into the micro-game development art?

Hopefully, someone reading this with PSP 7 will jump in and perhaps know the answer to your question.

note:(for those that don't know, a vexel is a name which is made from a cross of Vector and Pixel. Pixel Art uses exact 2:1 ratios of pixels to make 3D-like art and very defined art. (i.e. photorealistic.)
    IP