Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Q:Can Xara export an Image Sequence from an Anim as PNG's or JPG's or?

Shoot I take it this is not doable on Xara 1.0 CD?

The options box gives nothing like what is said here.

Thanks though,
    ~Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Moir View Post
    Yes Xara can do exactly what you ask. You can tell Xara to automatically save all frames of the animation, with each frame (or each layer) being saved a separate PNG file, including 32-bit alpha-channel PNG for maximum quality including transparency.

Just select export as PNG type, and then on the options tab of the export dialog select the 'Export each layer to a file of its own'. And that will do exactly what you want, with sequential numbers appended to the filenames.

Oh, it only exports visible frames or layers, so first make sure you select the 'All frames visible' option in the Frame gallery (the little eye icon) before you export (or the All layer visible equivalent if you're exporting layers not frames).

Default Re: Q:Can Xara export an Image Sequence from an Anim as PNG's or JPG's or?

I'll bet after we have been using the Xtreme Pro CD version for a year we will STILL be getting these little "...oh, by the way, it can do this..." moments.

I may never truly master Pro, but I'm having one heck of a lot of fun trying!
    ---
    Will

YO!

For some reason my TB Studio wont import the xara swf output
    But exporting as frame series and importing as series solved that problem in a er.. flash [ ]

Reminder that so many problems can be solved here by a well worded search
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...