Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Explanation - Help file> License

Dear sir, madam,

Working with Xara Webstyle I came across the following:

Restrictions

3. Graphics created from the templates cannot be redistributed, sold or published in any form, commercial or otherwise, as a collection or part of a collection of images, specifically but not exclusively they cannot be included in template, clip-art, font, background texture or photo collections whether on websites or distributed on electronic media such as CDs or disks, nor can they be included as part of another product.

Does this mean you can or cannot use templates provided within the program for a commercial website when using that for a 'custom' design?

If Xara could clarify this sentence in the help file, for the future? That would be great.

Brilliant program love it.
    Miss the function of starting from scratch.
    But besides that brilliant.
    Last edited by CGF; 20 June 2006 at 11:48 AM.

Default Re: Explanation - Help file> License

Quote Originally Posted by CGF
    Does this mean you can or cannot use templates provided within the program for a commercial website when using that for a 'custom' design?
    Hello,

You can use any of the images for a website design, whether it be for yourlself or a customer of yours. What you cannot do is create, for example, a CD of web graphics using images you've created with Webstyle.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.