Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

How are you using Painter?

[This message was edited by T. Athena Hatton on September 03, 2000 at 04:53 AM.]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

How are you using Painter?

[This message was edited by T. Athena Hatton on September 03, 2000 at 04:53 AM.]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Vermont, (the state that makes NH. nervous)

Well..... Athena, 100 hits/views and only 8 votes. Seems to be alot of those 'lurkers' out there, or maybe just 8 people checking in often. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Come on people!, just click and vote.
    IP

BR,

From my past experience as a Lurker on the wonderful old CorelNet(which then became I-US) and then as a Lurker in the early Painter Forum at I-US, I know that sometimes a person just needs time to decide to speak up.

But I also remember that a math teacher of mine once said, that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. (What he was getting at was that there are no stupid questions. If someone doesn't ask, then it might take alot longer to get an answer -- if they ever get an answer.)

So what's my point?

First I want to make sure that the lurkers feel welcome. You can lurk as long as you like. But we really look forward to the time when you feel comfortable enough and have time enough to join in. Your comments and questions really will help us all (which actually goes back to the earlier goal of helping each other help themselves).

To those of you who have voted, Thank You!

To those of you who haven't voted, follow BR's advice. Go ahead and vote! Thank You.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    IP