Gary

That's my problem with that image is the fact that in a time when the American soldiers are being investigated for all manner of slayings of innocent Iraqis, especially in Haditha (I don't know if got that news in the American Media, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc.), that something so political and so obviously properganda is posted on here as an excuse for graphics.

And IMHO, of course the girl would be scared ... what 5-6-7 year old girl would be scared of a stranger especially when they're a different skins colour with lots of equipment making them look like a giant robot and erm. No wonder her face is blurred ... if it was a close up of her face you'd actually probably be able to read the emotion.

I can't remember who said it but I believe it was an American (oh, the irony) ... the first casulty of war is the truth ....

How would people feel if I painted a picture of the slaughter of children and women at Haditha on here? You would be outraged, and rightly so in my opinion - and no patrotism isn't an excuse!

If you want something with humanity in it to do with the middle east and war check out the short film which was nominated for an oscar, you can watch it on line at the site as well, 100x better than this American slanted piece of sacorine;

Little Terrorist

For further information about American's killing innocents see here;

BBC Coverage of Haditha Unless You Missed The News

Graphics should be about creation, war destroys, art about war seem like such an oxymoron.