Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wine_Glass

Default Wine_Glass

Hello It's jason3283. My wife made me change my user name to 2-cents (As in nobody wants your).
    Anyway Here is a wine glass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wine(edited).JPG 
Views:	603 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	26273  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Life is at it's best when it's shaken and stirred.(F.Paul Facault).

Default Re: Wine_Glass

hey man what its is this all about i what is this talkgraphics pls can you help me understand

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Cents
    Hello It's jason3283. My wife made me change my user name to 2-cents (As in nobody wants your).
    Anyway Here is a wine glass.
    Love your wine glass as well as your wife's sense of humour..or possible logic. Now you know why my wife doesn't know about my pen name. 2-cents is a great name but can you give splat awards?.........Noooooooooooo

Got your xara file and will do the best to destroy it. Very similar in many ways to egg's tutorial back in 2002. Is this the basis or is it just that everybody else in the world can create except for me

(edited) Just broke your glass. Has the top and sides been done using the subtract command or are they just lines that you drew????? Also, my 14 year old daughter was looking at your picture as I was taking it apart and she complained that you served wine in dirty glasses. It's true, I can now see at least 4 fingerprints on your glass, 1 up in the window part of the glass and 3 just above the wine.......Shame on you.....I hope your not a bar tender by profession. I really hate to do this cause it is a great drawing, but I have to, have to I say, award you at lease a 1 splat award for serving in dirty glasses
    Last edited by Seagull; 02 June 2006 at 01:31 PM.
    .............frank

Beautiful job on the wine glass - it looks so real.
    -=Bob=-

Great looking glass of wine. Welcome, and I hope that you share your 2 cents worth with us more.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Say!.... whats the Big Idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wine splat.jpg 
Views:	559 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	26283  
    "Life is at it's best when it's shaken and stirred.(F.Paul Facault).

Looks like someone dropped a splash of solder on the table, or Seagull made his presence known......
    -=Bob=-

Heh, heh.....I'll never tell
    .............frank

Wow! Great work! Very realistic wine glass!
    - AF

Say, what's this......everybody is too nice. Am I and my daughter the only ones to see the greasy fingerprints? For shame, for shame. I shall remove them myself, repost it under my name and then I want all the compliments.

p.s. 2-cents I don't about you but I don't want my wife or daughter joining the forum but if you run across a user name "the smart one in the family" you know it's the wife; "the talented one in the family" it's the daughter and "ha ha I can spell" then it's the dog
    .............frank