Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I know that this is a Photoshop forum but I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem.
    I have installed Adobe Streamline recently but cant get it to work without getting errors. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times but still no luck. What happens is this... I can scan a drawing with my scanner , but as soon as I close my scanner to import the picture into Streamline , Streamline crashs!(I can scan a picture and place it in Photoshop though, so it's not the scanner) The conlusion I'm coming to is that it is my operating system thats causing the problem. I'm running Win 95. I've asked Adobe for help but havent heard from them yet. Has anyone had this problem with Streamline, or even heard about it? I'm open to all suggestions, I really would like to get this program running as I have a big need for it... Thanks in advance for your suggestions...

dave
    IP

I know that this is a Photoshop forum but I'm hoping someone can help me with my problem.
    I have installed Adobe Streamline recently but cant get it to work without getting errors. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times but still no luck. What happens is this... I can scan a drawing with my scanner , but as soon as I close my scanner to import the picture into Streamline , Streamline crashs!(I can scan a picture and place it in Photoshop though, so it's not the scanner) The conlusion I'm coming to is that it is my operating system thats causing the problem. I'm running Win 95. I've asked Adobe for help but havent heard from them yet. Has anyone had this problem with Streamline, or even heard about it? I'm open to all suggestions, I really would like to get this program running as I have a big need for it... Thanks in advance for your suggestions...

dave
    IP

I'm afraid this won't be of any help to you, but you're not alone. I can't scan into Streamline without crashing my system, also 95, but there could be any number of conflicts. I simply don't scan directly into Streamline. As long as it has been since the program has been updated, there doesn't seem to be a lot of support for it in Adobe.
    IP