Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Colour paletts X3

Hi All

I seam to lost my colour palett on Corel X3 so everytime I launch Corel I have to open a palett

Any Ideas

mamos
    IP

Default Re: Colour paletts X3

Normally DRAW remembers your last configuration. However I forced DRAW to remember that I did not want the palette to appear by telling the palette options that appears by right clicking the top of the palette to save that I turned it off.

As expected it is now off by default, as yours.

To restore it, open your palette, but it takes now more to get it back than before, you need to go to Tool, and choose the forth option down, "Save Settings as Default".

So as I tested my theory, the palette is on by default as you like it.

The easiest thing to do is if you want the palette on when you leave, be sure it is turned on when you leave, but for the meanwhile, do the paragraph third from the top and you should be all fixed.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Thanks sally

I can get this to work with the defult paletts but it will not work with a custom palett.

weird

mamos
    IP

By a custom palette, I am assuming you mean a spot color palette. However, it matters little what colors you put in your palette as to whether it loads on start-up. I created a spot color palette, not the one which is created for you which you can edit, but one from scratch, made a name for it which is unique and when I was done, saved again then before closing, I right clicked on the palette options and made it default.

Closed down X3 and restarted and it was there alongside the CMYK palette.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP