Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Vase

Default Re: Vase

Fire Vase --an intended creation with a new technique learned from the Accident Vase.
    I may not still be able, for whatever reason, to yet get my Xtreme to do what Egg's Xtreme does for blends....but I've been learning new idea's while waiting (surprise face)

sorry Egg bout that Guinness

How I saved Egg's tut's: Nothing fancy, clicked on the link but it was giberish. so I added it to my Favorites in IE, and then let it run itself thru till finished (all giberish). it may help to also synchronize it also when its open. hope that works for you guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB2vase.jpeg 
Views:	201 
Size:	102.5 KB 
ID:	26189  
    Last edited by TwidderBird; 31 May 2006 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill
    Frank. I can only apologise. How many crashes? I nearly chocked on my Guinness
    Probably over 6, thank you. And were you choking on you guinness or on your laughter? At least by misspelling "chocked"....(ehhh....do we need a spell check or do we need a spell check) I now know that you are at least human and not a God, and we both put our pants on one leg at a time.

Was very serious though about having xara post your movie in the help with the rest of them. If not, maybe they can change the format a bit and post it seperatly on their site with other movies of the same gender. From what I could see and hear (still a bit rough) on the better computer, I would rate this movie at the top of the list, right beside the complex fill where they creat the tulip. A walk through on techniques, which is much better than the individual movies in some ways since you actually get to see the tools in action. If you want to learn how to make a rectangle, watch the help movie, if you want to learn how to "USE" the rectangle tool, movies like yours are unbeatable.

Carefull with the guinness. If you laugh at my computer while drinking it may shoot through your nose (the beer, not the computer).
    .............frank

Thanks for the file Egg!!!! I still don't know HOW to dl from your site...
    -=Bob=-

Fire Vase......re-edited
    hot and cold

Drifter & Parahandy--in all my personal jumbo-jumbo yesterday I improperly used the term download. I did manage to watch both of Egg's tut's. the second one took 3hrs of playing it connected to the internet. when that was finished, I now have it to play over and over becuz I TEMPORARILY SAVED it in my favorites. But I have already lost the short quick one and the same will happen with the long one-- at some point. I simply saved it using my Synchronization Wizard which stores it offline in online mode. since there is no longer a link to reconnect to when its gone..... its gone! So hopefully it will help you knowing you didn't miss out-- as long as you were able to watch it while the link was available
    nance

Name:	BB2Xvase.jpeg 
Views:	163 
Size:	115.6 KB 
ID:	26221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB2X2vase.jpeg 
Views:	169 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	26222  

Last edited by TwidderBird; 31 May 2006 at 09:57 PM.

thanks nance, i feel better now thinking there was some technique you were using and i couldn't figure it out

these two drawings of yours look kind of spooky......
    -=Bob=-

Egg,

That tutorial was awesome. Here's my go at it.

Name:	Vase.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	26226  

nice job, dduran
    -=Bob=-

Quote Originally Posted by dduran
    Egg,

That tutorial was awesome. Here's my go at it.
    Nice shadow effect dduran. Nance is coming up with some neat stuff also. Amazing how this thread has taken off and Nance can take a bow since she was the one who started it.
    .............frank

nice try Seagull. I swear (#@^!!) yur out to make me bow for something or rather but when you think about it it's really Xara Xtreme that started this thread

dduran-- nice and suave. thanks for sharing

Bob if I had something 'special' going on with Egg's tut's I wud never have kept it from you! truly
    nance

Bob, I haven't tried this with Egg's tutorials but you can try (next time one is available). Using IE click the Favorites menu then Add to Favorites. Then check the 'Make available offline' box.

Name:	add-favorites.gif 
Views:	176 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	26237  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update