Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: "Egg"ing you on ...

Bob, quick, pull the plug, they've both gone bloomin' bonkers!!!
    *!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

(Do you think they have the bird flu?? ---er, ah, is it contagious????)
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Bonkers!! Who, Me ... Naa!

Just a little loose and rattly, That's all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Headbanger anim xara.gif 
Views:	178 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	25780  
    IP

Bonkers?! Why absolutely!
    It's essential for your mental health. You have to flip the gray matter regularly so that the bottom part don't turn flat and soggy, everybody knows that. ....

Name:	bonker.gif 
Views:	162 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	25786  
    IP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - you two are a riot - an artistically creatively humorously wonderfully talented riot!!!!!!!!!!

(Sally, I wouldn't dare pull the plug on these two characters - they are wonderful - anyway - i don't think either you nor I would have the slightest chance of getting near their plugs)

-=Bob=-
    IP

Yeah, but look at all the fun they had and you too by my tongue-in-cheek suggestion. Everyone knows I was kidding.

BTW, you two, were either of you using Maxwell's Hammer from the Beatles' song?

Now I don't know if this looks more like a brain glowing with thought, or a bare plucked chicken reaching underneath to kiss its #$%^& goodbye.

Name:	glow brain.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	25805  
    Last edited by sallybode; 20 May 2006 at 05:04 AM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

I see the plucked chicken. But being headless it would have a pretty hard time kissing anything goodbye.
    IP

I'll have to put those pictures in my albumen if I could shell out enough to buy one.
    IP

[QUOTE=
    Now I don't know if this looks more like a brain glowing with thought, or a bare plucked chicken reaching underneath to kiss its #$%^& goodbye.[/QUOTE]
    I had a real good laugh at that Sally.
    IP

I have mixed memories about plucked chickens...

I used to help out my grandparents on their farm. On occasion, they would set aside a day to do chickens for storage in the freezer.

My grandmother had wrung the neck of one chicken when it got loose. It was running around like...well, a chicken with its head cut off!

Being five years old at the time, I decided to chase the chicken to catch it and knocked over a steel drum that contained burning feathers.

The burning feathers wafted through the air and drifted to the dried corned field (it was after harvest) which immediately caught fire.

The floppy-headed chicken ran into the burning field and was cooking slowly, feathers and all!

The chicken, now on fire burst out of the field trying to get away from the heat and ended up falling down the cistern (water well.)

My grandfather looked at me and was speechless. He later remarked that the cornfield will be easier to plow now that it's burned down. He mentioned that he was always meaning to put a concrete lid on that cistern.

Grandparents are good about thinking positive thoughts even in bad situations.

The next time they did chickens, I was set away from the scene, given a bushel basket of green beans and a bowl, where I snapped beans to prepare them for canning. I suppose they thought that would be safer for all.
    IP

I hope you outgrew your talent for getting into trouble from then on, James....
    Crazy headless chicken running all over the place. Now that's something I've never seen
    IP