Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: "Egg"ing you on ...

I heard something on Guiness Book of World records about a man who kept his beheaded chicken alive for weeks by feeding the neck the chicken scratch with an occasional eye dropper full of water.

Course when he got hungry enough, he had dinner.

Oh, YUCK!!!

My inlaws bought their kids pet ducks and then served them their pets for Thanksgiving one year. That is unbelievable. Worse than the headless chicken to me.

One of my favorite commercials was the one from where they had discovered there were no body parts associated with Chicken Nuggets and were examining a chicken with a pair of blue rubber gloves and you hear "Screeeeeeeeech!" But never did find any nuggets. Double darn.

Kiwi and Grafixman should now demonstrate the use of the "N", "E" key. (ANY KEY), alright. It's going to take a big rubber mallet to hit both keys at the same time. Much bigger if you illustrate the same with "Ctrl", "Alt", "Delete".
    Last edited by sallybode; 23 May 2006 at 02:37 AM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Chicken jokes, chicken jokes, silly chicken jokes. Now myself, I am bouncing around from thread to thread trying to convert everybody into eating seagulls. This is tastefull. By the way, before you pick up the knive and fork, I'm not really a bird so don't even think about it.
    .............frank
    IP

Hmmm, how about a pig joke. Pigs are always good for hijacking an egg thread.

Salesman says to Farmer: How come that pig has three legs?
    Farmer: Well, the tractor had turned over while plowing on a slope and that pig rooted me right out of there!
    Salesman: Hmm, so he lost his leg how?
    Farmer: Not finished witht the story yet! Later on, when I was checking mail, I crossed the road and a big semi-tractor trailer nearly run me over and would have if that pig wouldn't have knocked me out of the way!
    Salesman: Oh I see! The truck ran over the pig and he lost his leg saving your life!
    Farmer: Nope.
    Salesman. Then What??? How did that pig lose his leg?
    (see answer below in pic)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eatpig.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	25893  
    IP

Animal rights advocates will be howling for blood that was real, James... I read they actually do that with bears and bear paws...
    Seagulls I wouldn't eat, though. With their appetite for anything and the amount of pollution people are dumping on the seas and beaches, being directly above seagulls in the foodchain could be risky. I'd gobble chemically treated, artificially fattened chickens, though... .
    So chickens don't need heads to stay alive?! That's proof that they are a step ahead of us humans in evolution. We can go about our daily lives mindlessly, but we still need the head....
    Ctrl Alt Delete, simultaneously, I wonder what that does....I'm going to try it right n
    IP

hahahahahahahahahahahaha to ALL of you - starting with Sally!!!!!!
    -=Bob=-
    IP