Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Default Re: Help! with getting button and text in same image

Wonderful, Egg!!! I must make some time available to learn Flash.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Outstanding tutorial Egg! I may buy Xara3D now. heh heh

I have just been reading this thread start to finish and without doubt it is the most confusing thread I have read to date on the forum, jumping here, there and everywhere. The subject seems to be very interesting and I do have xara 3d which I don't have a clue how to use and regreted buying it. Is it possible to try and organize this thread and then create a guest tutorial on the xaraxone? That way maybe I'll learn how to do something in it and will have to eat my regret which is probably more palatable than my own cooking.......Actually I though many time of opening my own restuarant with home cooking like our mom's used to make. The menu would consist entirely of corn flakes, hot dogs, peanut butter sandwhiches and kraft dinner. Jeeze, now I'm starting to get hungry.....maybe I should go and start another thread on home cooking! Jeeze again, I amaze myself. How ever did I get hungry reading a thread on xara 3d I will never know, but I did.
    .............frank

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    I have just been reading this thread start to finish and without doubt it is the most confusing thread I have read to date on the forum, jumping here, there and everywhere. The subject seems to be very interesting and I do have xara 3d which I don't have a clue how to use and regreted buying it. Is it possible to try and organize this thread and then create a guest tutorial on the xaraxone? That way maybe I'll learn how to do something in it and will have to eat my regret which is probably more palatable than my own cooking.......Actually I though many time of opening my own restuarant with home cooking like our mom's used to make. The menu would consist entirely of corn flakes, hot dogs, peanut butter sandwhiches and kraft dinner. Jeeze, now I'm starting to get hungry.....maybe I should go and start another thread on home cooking! Jeeze again, I amaze myself. How ever did I get hungry reading a thread on xara 3d I will never know, but I did.
    Speaking of confusion...

Yeah, lost the thread on this one but am not hungry any more. But I had a tough time reading this thread. Still think it is a really good subject for a guest tutorial though. Now back to the xone since I'm playing with Gary's latest.
    .............frank

Hi,Seagull!What is "Gary's latest"?
    Last edited by raffy; 22 May 2006 at 01:48 AM.

A light in the night. There's a bunch of neat tricks there
    .............frank

Seagull - you are a riot!!!!!

However, if you really want to learn Xard 3D this is the place to be. Read more of the threads, esp. stuff Soquili writes.
    -=Bob=-

Cool Re: Help! with getting button and text in same image

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili

Am I speaking a different language? Am I being too obtuse in my explanation?
    Hey now Bill! Your explanations are great! I didn't see that one until after I already wrote my question! Be nice now flyboy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    Seagull, some of the confusion is probably because of me, as I am new to doing posts on the forum and did some duplicates, so for that I apologize. But I do agree that this thread does fly in a lot of directions, and that I think that members should send emails to other members with questions on certain subjects which could then start a possible new thread. I am guilty of doing this as well, and that is why I was thinking of that. Don't give up on Xara3D! A lot of it is trial and error. It took me a bit to learn to do the text part of it, and as you can see by this thread, I am now learning the graphic part of it as well, by some fine artists on this forum. Stay with it!