Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Re: Car construction?

Ahhhhhh, batman revealed......no longer can we ask "Who was that masked man" Since we're both the same age I will keep my mouth shut but I imagine the younger viewers are saying to themself, "Oh myyyyy God.....is that what I'll look like when I'm 59", "I'd rather die" . Maybe now my signature down below will start making more sense..........frank
    .............frank
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Ahhhhhh, batman revealed......no longer can we ask "Who was that masked man" Since we're both the same age I will keep my mouth shut but I imagine the younger viewers are saying to themself, "Oh myyyyy God.....is that what I'll look like when I'm 59", "I'd rather die" . Maybe now my signature down below will start making more sense..........frank
    As it happens I quite like your sig - it makes perfect sense.
    Every day you wake up has got off to a very good staert hasn't it?
    IP

So you people are not a couple of high school kids who just discovered computer graphics?!
    Identity crisis. Nope, none here. Never had any...just a disembodied internet ghost...
    But really, if I could continue being as active as you people when I'm your age, I'd be very happy.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixman View Post
    But really, if I could continue being as active as you people when I'm your age, I'd be very happy.
    What???!! Fifty-nine ain't old, not by a long chalk!
    I 'll know I'm beginning to get 'old' when I have to quit motorcycling - and that won't be for a long time yet.

Old. Good grief ...
    IP

Over the half century mark is one way of looking at it... .
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixman View Post
    Over the half century mark is one way of looking at it... .
    I'm aiming for at least 120 years - so far so good - and not even at the half-way mark yet.
    IP

Shhhhheeese, talk about a generation gap. Go beat up the Grafixman Intel. I'd do itmyself but for some reason I'm feeling really old this morning......frank
    Last edited by Seagull; 16 August 2006 at 03:12 PM.
    .............frank
    IP

I like what was said of age in the movie "Remo Williams, The Beginning". It was said by "Chun" who was the wise Korean teacher of Shinagu, a mystical martial art that supposedly was the zenith of all martial arts, in reference to being called "old" by his student: "No I am not old for a man, I am just right, in reference to cheese, yes, that would be old...." It went something like that.

I've been a graphic artist for thirty years+ myself, that doesn't mean I am ready for kicking the bucket either. But just perhaps I may have learned something, doesn't mean I am ready for retirement by any means. You don't have to stop learning or only be able to learn when you are young. It should be a life's pursuit. If you are still learning, then you are never old. You cannot continue to be an artist and not learn, I learn new things with each project or a new way to achieve a result, there is always more than one way to choose to do something.

To a lot of people, age means boredom. That is their problem. So what if I am not "Hey, Totally Tubular, Dude!" That sounds pretty lame from my perspective.

BTW, Kiwi made a comment about being "talked to death" by women. I suppose that means me? Don't you like me anymore?
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

No I purposely posted twice, because when I type I stutter less than when I speak, but little since I have been an adult. And if the blamed thing would respond when I hit enter, I wouldn't have clicked it twice.
    Last edited by sallybode; 18 August 2006 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Hit the enter key twice, computer's focus like mine, elsewhere.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

hahahaha, sally, did you post that twice just to annoy kiwi????

-=Bob=-
    IP