Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Re: Car construction?

What can I say
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

By Seagull:
    Shhhhheeese, talk about a generation gap. Go beat up the Grafixman Intel. I'd do itmyself but for some reason I'm feeling really old this morning......frank
    Haha, I would try my best not to meet you guys in a dark alley, then...
    The double posting by Sally was the result of a sticky keyboard button or quirky forum software, not age, I am sure....
    IP

I took out the other post, but I can only delete in the CorelDRAW forum because I am not moderator here, I can't delete a duplicate post. They should allow a person to delete their own post, I think.

I don't go out of my way to annoy, but I seem to come by it naturally. Isn't that reassuring.

I liked reading Anne Landers as I grew up, of course she is retired, now. But she had a great saying, well, one of many:"Age is a matter of mind, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

It doesn't matter what age you are if you have good ideas. I've met also people of every age with seemingly no ideas.

My brain is broken, suffering for years from the effects of estrogen and now from being deprived of it. Should I go have a cry? Boo hoo, feel so much better (don't feel a d#$n thing actually, I just kid around). But I do quite well with a broken brain than what many do who are whole. So what's there excuse. My husband has said for years that I am suffering from an early Alzheimer's Disease. I told him: "Suffering? Nothing! I am enjoying every minute of it!!!"

I may have been born in the U.S. of A., but my native country is not this nation, it is the "Imagine-Nation", to which I am a frequent visitor.

Thanks for the sentiment, Kiwi, so glad to know your true face now, I felt sorry for you in that house dress with the ultra big bottom. Must have made flying twice as expensive. So glad you can go economy now.
    Last edited by sallybode; 18 August 2006 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Correcting my sppelliiiinnnnggg, oops! Dern double key strokes!
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Default Re: To Kiwi

You had me fooled, but what can I say, you master animator, you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kiwi2.gif 
Views:	178 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	28896  

Sally M. Bode
    IP

Actually think that your version is better than my avatar Sally.
    You've shaved off my mustache, made me lose 30 lbs, grown a lot more hair on my head and to top it all off, You've given me a dance partner!
    (What more could this old kiwi want? lol)

Thank's Sally
    Well done .......mmmmmmmmm?
    IP

I can draw faster in other programs but I still love Ulead to put it all together.

I love to animate, but I have too many irons in the fire mostly. I have to tell those irons, "the heck with you" and just have some fun once and a while.

Glad you like it.

Yes, sitting in a chair in front of the computer does not burn off many calories. If someone was smart they'd figure a way to peddle while you surf.

Now that would be an animation.

Looks like the forums not dead anymore, Kiwi.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

nice one, sally, but kiwi is right - you did shave some poundage off of the avatar he used to use
    he said 30 lbs
    i say more like 100 or even more!!!!!
    -=Bob=-
    IP

I don't reinvent the mouse trap, just make it more snappy.

Artistic Licence. (Which is a nice way of saying---I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like). Besides, when I went looking for Kiwi's old avatar, it isn't displayed even on older threads. Once it was changed it effected all occurences.

I did a more accurate drawing when I gave the Gman the flush.

It's a good thing we don't have a moderator here, we never stick to the thread. Now Intbel will draw a spider on a sticky thread and Gman will have a cat eat the spider followed up by Intbel's use of Gman's Mouse to eat the cat and Kiwi will..... haven't got that one quite figured out yet.

And you will provide the drawing of the drill to box the crate up when they ship me off to the looney bin.
    Last edited by sallybode; 20 August 2006 at 06:34 PM.

Sally M. Bode
    IP

and we will all come visit you there - physically - and you will see that we actually DO look like our avatars
    -=Bob=-
    IP