Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The Xara Outsider

Nothing new here, probably cause I was naughty.....
    -=Bob=-
    IP

I pass on a message from Kate Moir:

Quite right. Problem identified and fixed and we're resending it. Fortunately not too many had gone, but it's not quite how you want to start out a new newsletter! Apologies all round, marketing director leaving the country.
    And she really is leaving the country for a bit, it's not hyperbole. I think poor Kate needs a vacation after a rather stressful day with the newsletter.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by AntonyF
    I pass on a message from Kate Moir:

And she really is leaving the country for a bit, it's not hyperbole. I think poor Kate needs a vacation after a rather stressful day with the newsletter.
    I use an old ver of Netscape which throws up on anything other than plain text - so hot-footed to Xara and the new newsletter is there under News. Interesting item on Istock photo - deal of pics but also mention of Xara in the forums. Tried to find it but eventually gave up due to extreme vols.

If anyone does happen on to the Xara mention could you/would you mind giving us a direct link ? ( if pos )
    IP

new letter appeared delivered at 11:?? ok with an apology
    IP

Still have not rec'd the new letter. I probably won't, because I had to open my big mouth and point this out. I'm going to sit in a corner now...

-=Bob=-
    IP

I've only received the defective one, which looked the same in Outlook and my webmail. I'll be looking out for the correct one.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

Yes, it is true the first release of the Insider was not quite on the mark.

But the prolem has been addressed as noted and the all new Xara Newsletter is on its way.

I think it is a big improvement, don't you?

Gary
    IP

Looked good in outlook express. I enjoyed the news as well. Good idea on featuring a tutorial from the XaraXone as well.
    IP

So, how does one arrange to receive this new newsletter, anyway? I used to be on Xara's mailing list, and as far as I know I haven't done anything to be removed from it. I didn't even receive the corrupted version of this newsletter you are all talking about! Got any ideas Antony? I'm feeling a little left out (I'm the sensitive type, doncha know ).

Glen
    IP

Sorry Glen,

Your on the Xara outcast list.

Just like me. Seriously tho, I think at sometime in the past you've clicked not to receive Xara mailshots.

I think it's to do with a 'Click to Receive Updates' option sometime in the past.
    At one time I used to receive quadruple copies of Xara's mailshots. Now I receive non.

It's just that nobody loves us
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 29 April 2006 at 04:55 AM.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP