Yes, it's another attempt to redesign TalkGraphics!

As some of you no doubt remember, I did two redesign competitions before but never finished them. This due to various reasons, including the fact that it was hard to visualize the new system when we were on the old one and attachments didn't work (which made things harder).

So I am restarting the competition, and I think the brief to redesign the whole page was off-putting to many so I am changing this to just a logo redesign competition.

Details
So the idea is a lot simpler now: just create a logo to replace the TalkGraphics logo that you see above. It just needs to say TalkGraphics or TalkGraphics.com, there is no need for anything else (and you don't need the copyright symbol). It shouldn't look Xara or mention Xara. As it is a web logo it should ideally be small in download size, so not too complicated.

Already entered
If you entered one of the previous redesign attempts, I welcome their submissions again and thank you for taking the time to do them. They were not disregarded, I'm just starting again. If you put the effort into designing the entire page please post them again, they will be considered.

Rules
Not many rules. Just that you agree to give us the original file which you designed the logo in, and that you assign copyright to us. We will use the logo to promote TalkGraphics, so it will appear on other sites too.

Prize
The prize is either Graphic Studio (which contains Xara Xtreme, Xara3D and Xara Webstyle) or you can have the cash equivalent of US$200. I know it's not a lot of money, but I just want to improve TalkGraphics and hope that you do too.

To enter
Just attach to a post in this thread a JPEG, PNG etc. of your logo. A winner will be chosen on 18 April 2006.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message.

Many thanks, and happy logo designing!