Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Translations

Hybrid View

Default Re: Translations

I've created a new product page for Xtreme on Launchpad.

https://launchpad.net/products/xtremelx

I'll uplaod the .pot file + the current french .po file as soon as possible.
    IP

Please do it asap.

The only thing I've translated for Xara 'til now is their presentation for the Linuxgraphics exhibition.

Theit soft is great.

I can't wait to be able to use it without having to boot windows to run it.
    IP

NeilH is offline Xara Group Ltd. Development Manager Member

Ok, I'll look at that tool.

Just to confirm - you want us to automatically publish the lastest .pot file as well as the po file. Is that correct? If so I'll update the build to do this next week. I'm away for the next few days.

Thanks

Neil
    IP

Small update :

I've renamed the Launchpad project into xaralx, so it can now be found there : https://launchpad.net/products/xaralx

I've uploaded a .pot file built from the 0.4rev780. It's currently under reviewing by the Launchpad team, and should be online whitin the next few days.

I've also restarted the french translation with a freshly generated .po file : the one which in online on Xara website is already filled with the english strings, making it hard to know what is done, what is not. I can put online this new version, but I think it will be easier to upload it on Launchpad as soon as it get online.

Regards
    IP

Hi, I would like to translate Xara into Russian. Hope someone will join me, since the amount of work is too large for one man
    IP

NeilH is offline Xara Group Ltd. Development Manager Member

Next week I want to start publishing translations (even unfinished ones) along with the Xara LX build that we put on the web site. So if any of you have a partially (or fully ;-) )translated po file (and you've signed our contributor agreement), can you send it to the commits mail list (see www.xaraxtreme.org/community/) and I'll include it.

Can someone confirm whether it's useful for us to provide the current pot file as well as the po file on our web site?

Thanks

Neil
    IP

In order to understand the status of the translation, current .po files should be available. Otherwise translators will duplicate what has already been done by someone else.
    IP

Smile Re: Translations

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus
    Hi, I would like to translate Xara into Russian. Hope someone will join me, since the amount of work is too large for one man
    I can help you. You can send me an email to michael.kogan@gmx.net
    IP