Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    I have dowloaded the beta version of XARA X.I am happy for this new version, but I have some problems:
    1) The EPS/ILLUSTRATOR esporting don't run well with PHOTOSHOP 5.5.Photoshop don't want open this file!!!!(Parsing error or similar)
    2) Some graphics in SWF made with XARA X run OK with player flash, but if I import it into a movie flash to edit, it is so bad!!!! Why??

These problems are for only the beta version?

Thanks and excuse me for my bad english

Hi,
    I have dowloaded the beta version of XARA X.I am happy for this new version, but I have some problems:
    1) The EPS/ILLUSTRATOR esporting don't run well with PHOTOSHOP 5.5.Photoshop don't want open this file!!!!(Parsing error or similar)
    2) Some graphics in SWF made with XARA X run OK with player flash, but if I import it into a movie flash to edit, it is so bad!!!! Why??

These problems are for only the beta version?

Thanks and excuse me for my bad english

Read the tips in Why no animated Flash support? by Egg and the one by myself.

As for importing into PS 5.5.

Export your Xara file as XaraX.EPS @ 300dpi then import this into Photoshop. It will work fine.

Watch the import options in PhotoShop make sure you set to RGB / CMYK colour etc for colour reproduction.