Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Artist?

Default Re: Artist?

Morning Norm

I just got here from "a life on the waves thread" while replying to Egg, and saw your note......otherwise I may never have seen this picture. Had to work to get the thread. I usually just read todays posts and this was not there, so out comes the old shove or poop scoop in our case and had to do some digging. Thanks for thinking of us and I notice you may be getting a bit neverous of my splat award seeing as where you stuck my bum. Funny thing happened yesterday, while walking the dog there was a flock of seagulls above and I almost got the real splat award........now I'm thinking maybe I should change my pen name........I was thinking I should start going under the name umbrella.....any thoughts on that?????

P.S. Better step back Norm. According to that gauge the barrel is getting ready to blow. You're at the stage where you're going to need an expert......better send egg in but before doing that, change the flow to Guinness for the poor man
    Last edited by Seagull; 30 May 2006 at 01:04 PM.
    .............frank
    IP

Wow, I think this is the first time I've been on this thread. Really had to look to find it since it fell out ot the top ten. Later, when I have a bit of time, I will have to start reading it from page one. Damn.....16 pages, any idea how long that will take me.

By the way, if anybody sees Egg, tell him thank you for posting the 36 hour tutorial. Tried to visit it 3 times today and 3 times my computer CRASHED. I think his 36 hour warning has put my computer into a panic. I also think the man might have it in for me now that I voted and told the world I am still on 800 X 600 screen resolution and proud of it.

Now I have to go, myself, since I have a life to live and this stupid forum is starting to gooble a lot of it up. I starting to feel like an old man sitting at a bar table with my friends sharing a guinness (yuck, yuck and triple yuck) while my work gets neglected.......Toast.....to all my new friends and if the bottom of the glass says drink from other end, Egg, for once in your life obey the instructions
    .............frank
    IP

Ok Frank I hope you enjoy my efforts on this thread. further to Egg's tut checkout this thread for his latest short/lived tut.

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ighlight=nance
    IP

I enjoy all your efforts Norm. I should have visited this thread a lot earlier but didn't feel like it was for me, after all it is titled "Artists" which is not a word that can be used to describe me. Must be nice to have your friends and peers call you an "artist"......most people just call me a bloody pain in the *!*%
    .............frank
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    I enjoy all your efforts Norm. I should have visited this thread a lot earlier but didn't feel like it was for me, after all it is titled "Artists" which is not a word that can be used to describe me. Must be nice to have your friends and peers call you an "artist"......most people just call me a bloody pain in the *!*%
    If you noticed the caption was Artist? So wino join me in a wee glass o' wine ?. You too Bob and Egg, sorry no guiness here. Afraid the bread has been eaten
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wino.gif 
Views:	187 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	26292  
    Last edited by parahandy; 02 June 2006 at 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot the picture sorry.
    IP

Thanks Norm!!! Excellent wine.
    -=Bob=-
    IP

A wee glass Norm, a wee glass? Maybe you meant to say "Qui, une verre de vin" Sorry, I don't like this one as much......no bird. I'm getting used to seeing Seagulls in your work now. You rascal you, you went and spoiled me but I will begrudgenly (I know, I know, spelt wrong as usual) admit the glass is well drawn. Why is everybody doing wine glasses the last few days, is there a national holiday on that side of the ocean where everybody gets drunk at the beginning of June. And if so, when does it end?
    .............frank
    IP

So much beer and wine on the forum lets get back to basics "The drinks are on me"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eau_de_tap.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	26331  
    IP

very cool, norm!!! is that your actual sink?????
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy
    So much beer and wine on the forum lets get back to basics "The drinks are on me"
    Okay, but where is the pan with the patatoes?
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP