Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: TimS Drawing

Default TimS Drawing

Hi everyone, I've just seen TimS drawing from the 29July and thought it was a great drawing, simple but so serene, so I had to have ago at doing similar, not as good as TimS but I like the effect TimS as instilled.
    Stygg2003
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still.PNG 
Views:	280 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	28762  

Default Re: TimS Drawing

I think it works! It's stylized and clean and it still enjoyable in it's own right. Try playing around with colour too. Check out Tim's blue/green vase thread, lots of interesting points and ideas there.

Thanks for sharing!

Risto

WOW! What do you mean "not as good as mine" I think its wonderful it has that soft serene feeling that I love so much. Thanks so much for sharing, you've made my day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimS View Post
    WOW! What do you mean "not as good as mine" I think its wonderful it has that soft serene feeling that I love so much. Thanks so much for sharing, you've made my day!!!
    Cheers for the compliment TimS, I'm glad someone else likes this type of drawing as much as I do, I'm going to check out your green vase drawing as Risto suggested for the colours. Hope you post any new similar drawings soon, although it's not so easy to find a subject to apply the same serene effects to.

Cheers guys,
    Stygg2003