Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Bendy-Knees-Guy

Default Re: cucumato

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmc View Post
    If your knees etc
    Chairs would remain the same but you would be able to smell your feet easier and also clip your toenails at the same time. I must admit it got me thinking.

Norman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aromatic.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	28756  
    Last edited by parahandy; 15 August 2006 at 04:58 PM.

Default Re: cucumato

LOL! I do like your stuff.

With knees like that, who needs a desk?

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Default Re: Bendy-Knees-Guy

Norman --- I moved your bendy-knees-guy to his own thread because he was off-topic in Russ-USSR's Cucumato thread. As a general point of etiquite we should all try to follow is to not post our own images in another's thread unless it maintains the character of the thread and won't be interpreted as high-jacking by anyone. Some threads by their nature encourage others to add their images but in others it isn't so appropriate. In the case of Russ-USSR's thread he was sharing a piece that does not warrant cartoons in the same thread.

Your cartoon is certainly worth sharing -- just in its own thread or one where it better fits the general theme of the thread.

Regards, Ross

Quote Originally Posted by Ross Macintosh View Post
    Norman --- I moved your bendy-knees-guy to his own thread because he was off-topic in Russ-USSR's Cucumato thread. As a general point of etiquite we should all try to follow is to not post our own images in another's thread unless it maintains the character of the thread and won't be interpreted as high-jacking by anyone. Some threads by their nature encourage others to add their images but in others it isn't so appropriate. In the case of Russ-USSR's thread he was sharing a piece that does not warrant cartoons in the same thread.

Your cartoon is certainly worth sharing -- just in its own thread or one where it better fits the general theme of the thread.

Regards, Ross
    Point taken Ross, I transgressed, sorry

Hmmm, well if you scoot that fellow all the way back in the seat, he might find it to be a bit uncomfortable with his knees embracing the front of seat portion.

Nevertheless, I would enjoy the toenail clipping part. Self-pedicuring (is there such a word?) has never been a favorite of mine.