Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When I select an item on my nav bar and the selected page loads, the nav bar item does not stay in the mouse over state. This seems to be because I've added sub menus to 2 of my menu items. When I remove the sub menus, the selected items remain selected as I'd expect.

Is there a workaround for this, or is it just the nature of MenuMaker. I've got the latest version.

The site in questions is www.stulee.com

Thanks for any help.

When I select an item on my nav bar and the selected page loads, the nav bar item does not stay in the mouse over state. This seems to be because I've added sub menus to 2 of my menu items. When I remove the sub menus, the selected items remain selected as I'd expect.

Is there a workaround for this, or is it just the nature of MenuMaker. I've got the latest version.

The site in questions is www.stulee.com

Thanks for any help.

This is a feature of menu maker. The selected state is not displayed on navbars that contain sub menus

Re: Selected menu option not staying highlighted

Has this "feature" been changed, or is there a work around to have both a selected state and sub-menu's on the same navigation?

Default Re: Selected menu option not staying highlighted

Hi Jim,

Menu Maker has not been updated since those posts back in 2004.

There is not work around that I am aware of for the selected state and sub-menus.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I'm actually using the most current version of Webstyle 4. I think it's the same menu making functions as used in Menumaker? I posted here because it's where I found the same problem as I'm having.

Webstyle 4 was released in 2004 and other than some template updates there have been no updates to the program.

You are correct that the Menu feature in both programs uses the same base code. Menu Maker provides support for people that only need the menu functions. Webstyle provides menus plus the other features offered.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update