Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default question about getting plugins to work

I didn't see an area to ask this particular question..if its in the wrong area...please move it.

I am having trouble getting the filters that I already have into xara so that I can use them. I have had PSP for quite awhile so I have tons of filters already. If someone could point me to the right location..I've already tried the help files in xara and it didn't work ...so not sure what I'm doing wrong..but something more detailed I guess is what I need. Thanks.

Default Re: question about getting plugins to work

thank you ! I will try this... I guess I need to figure out which filters work with Xara Xtreme...although...I think my favs work.

I have just had exactly the same experience. Could not get my Adobe plugins to show in Xtreme.

I am running Win XP Home, which has caused grief with other programs as well. However, I have a solution to this problem here.

For Adobe plugins, copy Msvcrt10.dll and Plugin.dll from the Adobe program folder to the WIndows System folder. This cured my problem, and I now have all my Photoshop plugins registered. I believe the same method also works for FF plugins (whose website I cribbed the above from - thanx guys)

Mike