Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: AMO's website

Thumbs up AMO's website

If you want to see awesome DESIGN, take a look at AMO's website

It's beautiful, excellant, and very professional looking. do you do your own photography for your Kitchen Galleries, or do you hire someone?

I gravitate towards the Traditional. That Arundel_Oak was incredible....don't think you'll find any kitchen like that here in the states. I also especially liked Caramgue

nance

Default Re: AMO's website

Nance,

You forgot to show the link to the site: http://www.newkitchendesign.co.uk/

yes, I did. when I realized this I was also unable to get online and fix it cuz I'm having problems with my new antivirus service. Thanks much Risto K for stepping in to help out

nance

13th March 06
    Nance
    Thank you for your kind comments about our website.
    It was built by a company in India who were recommended to me by a friend.
    Something happened which disappointed me greatly and so I would not recommend that particular concern.
    The site is due for a makeover when I can afford it and I will in all probability ask a member of this forum to have look at it
    A new company logo is required and the style galleries would be better something like this site

http://www.form2kitchens.co.uk/home.htm

The Camargue door is produced in France, the photo of the kitchen was supplied by the UK importer of that particular door. The Arundell Oak door is produced by A UK door manufacturer called Richard Burbridge who make excellent products. They also produced the jpg of the room set.

I have many favourite kitchen websites amongst which is this one

http://www.cuisines-schmidt.com/schmidt_en.htm#cs_home

Dig a little into the sites capability and you will be tickled by its capability.

Regards
    AMO

13th March 06
    Nance
    We prepare design and planning ideas for prospective customers and often take photographs of finished jobs such as this one. But I am afraid the quality of our photography leaves much to be desired.
    We intend to launch a UK wide design and planning service later this year and will need to look at the quality of our presentation graphics etc.
    Regards
    AMO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Talk Graphics 2.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	24067  

That Shimdt site is very good apart from not being able to turn off the music.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

AMO--thanks for answering my questions. actually, as I think about it I didn't look thru your website a whole lot. I got stuck on the great professional photography of the kitchen views. and all I know about website design is what I like and what I don't like. so I took a look at the link you provided and here's some of my thots.....

I prefer your present site over the link: the photos were immediately accessable. the photos gave a broad view as opposed to more close-up shots on the link (if I were wanting to work on my kitchen I could see where the closeup viewpoint could be more accurate--but I might consider having both viewpoints). but the link site was too 'noisy' for me-- too many things moving, too many options, just too complex and taking more time to see what I wanted to see(for some reason I didn't get the music like Egg--but doubt I would have liked it). I did like the option of pallete colors (don't know if yours has this), and the drop down menus were very nice.

for me, my personal design preference, is simply simplicity all around. simplicity can create beauty and elegance

I think its neat you will be using someone from this forum for your next version. good look

nance