Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Default Re: Drawings of some tools...

These are wonderful drawings, Drifter.

You could post these up on the 3D boards and no one would know the difference.

**Those Robogrips are pretty handy. Got em in two sizes, always keep em in my bag for every job I go to.

~Liam~
    IP

Thank you Liam, that is very kind. Yeah, i love that robogrip too!!! One of my most useful tools.
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Drifter, are you retired?

Where do you get the time to do all these? They look very nice BTW.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

Kind of and kind of not retired. I am 54, but recently had to resign from my job due to back problems, severe shakes and tremors, severe muscle cramps, severe anxiety, occassional dizziness and sometimes almost falling down, constant fatigue, diagnosis of primary progressive multiple sclerosis, and other problems. You would not even know any of this looking at me. I have applied for soc. sec. disability and am awaiting their response. This is why I have so much time to create things with Xara - and it is Xtremely therapeutic to me - it calms me down. I would love to find a way to do this for a living... I just don't know how. So I shall continue to post my drawings and hope that one day someone posts or private messages me and says, hey, wanna draw for my company?
    Didn't really mean to ever have to post any of this, but since you asked...
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Great work, Drifter!

I'm the one who posted the "Where in the world to live?" thread and you told me WI would be rather cold for my preference.
    Anyhow, as an acupuncturist, I have seen amazing results with acupuncture and Chinese herbs. Have you tried? It can do wonders to just get rid of the symptoms and give you a better quality of life. Acupuncture treats the root and balances you, whereas western medicine, for something like this, ... well, I'm not sure what they do ...

Just a thought. I hate hearing about people having to tolerate such symptoms, and what acupuncture can do never ceases to amaze me!
    IP

Yikes. I've had several friends over the years with MS. With treatment they lead fairly normal lives. I sincerely hope you're blessed and can find clients who will hire you to design in Xtreme full time! I really like your design work, keep it up!!!

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?
    IP

My weird clamp thingie (quite a challenge to draw this lil' sucker!):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clamp thingie.jpg 
Views:	557 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	24132  
    Last edited by -=Drifter=-; 16 March 2006 at 01:27 PM. Reason: oops, forgot a wingnut and screw thingie...
    -=Bob=-
    IP

Hi Bob,

Very good drawing of the "Helping Hand". I had one of those myself at one time. Bought it from Radio Shack years ago.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

My tin snips...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tin snips.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	24118  
    -=Bob=-
    IP

I'm impressed ...really impressed. I recognised the crocodile-clip thingie instantly too.
    IP