Drifter,

Bit of constructive criticism. you can view the item in question by moving your eyes which can create distortions in perspective because you are living in a 3D world, rendering to a 2D world.

Your divsion line of your perspective should be the closest edge of your modem. Therefore all lines going off to the left which are horizontal to the picture plain in the orthographic should receed to your imaginary vanishing point on your left perspective point, likewise on the right. This is simple two point perspective as you only use three point normally with buildings because they are so big.

The lines of convergence are opposite on the lable around the modem to perspective that I learned in school (mind you remember I am a nerd, I drop things through a cone of vision -- had to compete against guys who learned drafting in high school when in college -- you know I really didn't want to take cooking class, would have rather had shop classes, nevertheless, I still passed). But check our your perspective, easy correction.