Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Missing template Pages

Hi All,

I installed the Menu Maker demo from my Xara Xtreme CD and at that time, it had about 45 pages of templates showing in the page selector. I decided to buy it and after installing the downloaded one I bought, it only had 36 pages of templates. I saw something about a template pack on the website, and figuring that that may be what I had to do to get all the ones in the demo back, I bought it and installed it to try to recover the missing templates. Guess what! Now after installing my purchased versions of both Menu Maker, and the add on Templates, I now only have 29 pages of templates, and some of the ones I had already put into web pages are no longer in the pages so I can't modify them!

Can someone please solve this mystery for me? :-)

Question Re: Missing template Pages

Xara, can you help on this one. I REALLY need it fixed or at least get an explanation as to why the purchased versions don't have the same number of templates as the demo.

Thanks! :-)

Exclamation Re: Missing template Pages

I have the same problem. Only 29 templates show up. But worse yet, when I click on a template the program shuts down. I've uninstalled MM and tried to reinstall it and now it won't install. Any ideas?? Thanks

Default Re: Missing template Pages

I too have uninstalled, and reinstalled to no avail. Does anyone from XARA monitor these lists, or are we on autopilot?? :-)

Actually there isn't really a problem. The number of pages automatically resizes dependent upon the screen resolution and the size of the display window. So the number of pages will increase or decrease depending. The total number of template designs remains the same. -AF
    Last edited by AndFarr; 20 March 2006 at 11:07 PM.

If screen size is the reason, then why do I have a lot missing templates that were there in the demo, and the original purchased version? This is the exact same computer and screen size. That can't be the problem.

I submitted this question to Xara support a couple of weeks back and still have not received anything but an automated reply. I still have websites that have menus I put in them from the original purchase of Menu Maker, that I can't work on as-is because the templates areno longer in the system. They disappeaared when I bought the template pack. Screen size has nothing to do with it. I have almost 1/2 the number of designs that I had originally!

Xara is anyone there??????????????????????????????