Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: rows of buttons

I am new to Menu Maker but love it so far...my question is I need to make more than one row of buttons (nav bar)?
    like say 6 buttons in on bar and then right under it another row with different text...I hope I am making sense here as I really need to know if this is possible in Menu Maker...thanks for any tips !

HI

How about creating 2 different navbars and placing one below the other within your web page

I would like to do that but I cant seem to make it work...any ideas? do I have to name the two nav bars differently in order for them to to work or what? Thanks for your response.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xara Support:
    HI

How about creating 2 different navbars and placing one below the other within your web page <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hi yes you would export two different navbars from menu maker.

Following this you could insert the script elements fir the first navbar within one table row and the script element for the second navbar into another table row.

example

<table>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <script src="navbar1.js"></script>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <script src="navbar2.js"></script>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>

well I can not get it to work..I saved the nav bars as navbar1.js and navbar2.js and used the table as you stated and the bottom row does not show...I have read the help files till I am blue in the face...I would really like to learn how to do a double row of nav bars
    I think this is a great program but it needs better help files for dummies like me