Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 2nd attempt at animated sig

hi everyone.i am new here and to graphics.this is my 2nd attempt at an animated sig using photoshop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2nd-attempt-at-an-animated-.gif 
Views:	603 
Size:	608.4 KB 
ID:	23561  

Default Re: 2nd attempt at animated sig

here are a couple of other sigs i have done
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baphomet copy copy.gif 
Views:	503 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	23562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jp_Sullivan_Worlds_end copy copy.gif 
Views:	503 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	23563  

not bad. your text isnt blended. you should dl some better texts from dafont.com or themeworld.com um it looks like to me that your other sigs are just bgs with a render of text or possibly text u made. you should think about dling some brushes try crescetta.com for that. if you need any help im me or pm me. otherwise good luck try hard, dont give up. oh and read some tutorials. or be awesome and ask me ill teach you more then a tut could. and simpler to ^ ^

not bad. your text isnt blended. you should dl some better texts from dafont.com or themeworld.com um it looks like to me that your other sigs are just bgs with a render of text or possibly text u made. you should think about dling some brushes try crescetta.com for that. if you need any help im me or pm me. otherwise good luck try hard, dont give up. oh and read some tutorials. or be awesome and ask me ill teach you more then a tut could. and simpler to ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by Morphius
    thanks dude.i have a few ideas for some sigs.
    good to know there are people willing to help.when i get stuck i will take you up on your advice.thanks for the links too