Hi,
came back to a menu done a couple of years ago using the xara dreamweaver extension without any problems. Had changed the directory that the files were in externally to menumaker, but it edited them with no problem and within menumaker I can see the altered menu. When I came to upload them was getting the old menu however, so deleted teh ones on the server and reuploaded the new ones - which produced the old menu. Then realised they must be saving to another location, checked and found menumaker has the 'save to directory' set for a different folder, from another project I had done after that one. That is the default setting I then realised, but the 'save to' option is greyed out and cannot be altered. Perversely, since that directory no longer exists - but if I exit menumaker and come back, the new version is still there and so is clearly saved somewhere.
I tried to look on hard disk for the files to see if I could copy them outside of menumaker, but couldn't find them anywhere on my hd.

Uninstalled menumaker and redownloaded it in case original files/ installation were at fault, and now same issue only this time this menu isn't showing up as a project - but all the others still are. I can still edit it through the dreamweaver extension - but still can't find it!

Am I overlooking something obvious? Why is the save to option greyed out?