Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: HELP: going from 3d to xtreme to ....

You are very welcome. I hope the files work for your web designer. I don't usually have Adobe Illustrator installed on my machines any more and have become very rusty in it's lack of use.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

I don't own any of the other design programs. I searched the internet and found Xara 10 days ago. The 3D is easy and fast. I ordered on line and received the CD package in 7 days - wow!! It also included Webster 2 - I have not had time to attempt this yet.

I downloaded and ordered Xtreme 7 days ago. (waiting for the package) The learning curve, for me, is taking some time.
    The logo, for example, has open circles. I have figured out the layering, but ... I can't get a hand on removing areas within the circle. I know it will take some trial and error on my part. But I am sure, with time, I will figure out how to use this great program.

This site is just what I need to help me along. There is so much talent and experience here.. The tutorials are wonderful! My teenage daughter is also learning along with me. Together we should be able to create some wonderful images.

Thanks again I'm greatful for all of your help

Apples & Daughter,
    WELCOME! Make sure you want the movies in both Xara Xtreme and X3D. They are very good and will get you up to speed in no time.

Hi BQ,

I missed your earlier post. I didn't export the .eps from Xtreme because I have seen posts here about Adobe programs can not always open a Xara created .eps file.

I've never tried it myself. Why bother with adobe file formats when Xara can do so much more
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update