Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Free Filters from Flaming Pear

I got a neat little button maker from Flaming Pear and it works in Xara so long as you make the shape a bitmap first, then you can apply it in XPE.

It does, however work better in a bitmap editor like PS or PSP. It does not apply like the sample shown but XPE can recolor it so that it does appear like the sample. It works well as a quick preset.

Still it is free and it does give some cool effects. Let's face it, FREE is good.
    http://www.flamingpear.com/thanks.html
    Last edited by sallybode; 31 December 2005 at 10:45 PM.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode

Thumbs up Re: Free Filters from Flaming Pear

Quote Originally Posted by sallybode
    I got a neat little button maker from Flaming Pear and it works in Xara so long as you make the shape a bitmap first, then you can apply it in XPE.

It does, however work better in a bitmap editor like PS or PSP. It does not apply like the sample shown but XPE can recolor it so that it does appear like the sample. It works well as a quick preset.

Still it is free and it does give some cool effects. Let's face it, FREE is good.
    http://www.flamingpear.com/thanks.html
    Thanks for the Post Sally! Super!
    Tom - Hwy101

Default Re: Free Filters from Flaming Pear

Please note, I was telling Bruce in the main Xtreme forum that you may have to correct the color in XPE as well to match the output samples but it doesn't take much time and voila, perfection.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode