Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara Version of Computer Arts Tutorial

In this months Compter Arts there is one of the best tuts they have done in ages. Most of the work is done in Illy then it is cut and pasted into PhotoShop where some blending work is done to the shapes and a wood texturre is given.

Yesterday morning I had 2 hrs to spare so I did the drawing in Illy but had to wait till last night to do the PS work. It worked out Ok but there is no real help with the blending mode settings so it looked a bit washed.

Had an hour the morning then 1/2 hour the after, and this is the result looks ok but I could have spent more time with the foliage but it was done without the use of PS, its all vector no live effects
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tiger.jpg 
Views:	354 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	28336  
    Design is thinking made visual.

Default Re: Xara Version of Computer Arts Tutorial

Great vector drawing, Albacore!

That is a very attractive picture.
    And very well done.
    Who needs P'chop anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore
    In this months Compter Arts there is one of the best tuts they have done in ages. Most of the work is done in Illy then it is cut and pasted into PhotoShop where some blending work is done to the shapes and a wood texturre is given.

Yesterday morning I had 2 hrs to spare so I did the drawing in Illy but had to wait till last night to do the PS work. It worked out Ok but there is no real help with the blending mode settings so it looked a bit washed.

Had an hour the morning then 1/2 hour the after, and this is the result looks ok but I could have spent more time with the foliage but it was done without the use of PS, its all vector no live effects
    Very nice piece.
    ron

Nice ....very nice!
    Just Makin' my Way....The Only way I Know How!