Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zone13

Top-notch skill and designs, Zone13. I am
    truly impressed ! Thanks for sharing these.

Ken

And you proved your point admirably!
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OklaEd:
    We don't have many active members (that I am aware of) from Indonesia ... and we are glad to have you. Tell your local designers forum about us ... we would be glad to have them as well.

-Ed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah ya... perhaps you guys have time to visit the local community I mentioned: http://www.godote.com/forum/ The posts are mostly in Indonesian language tho, but I think the Showcase section is worth seeing, especially the vectorworks...

and yes, just post Talkgraphics & XaraXone there...

Very Nice Work zone13.

Very professional and complete. Keep working at it and soon you too will be a master and not a serious journeyman...

I'm a little bit late, but welcome to talkgraphics. Your work is wonderful!! hope you post more.
    tim

Can anyone tell me why the pictures on this topic are not showing on my screen? I've checked a number of other postings and the pictures come up fine, just not this posting...
    ron
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightedduke:
    Can anyone tell me why the pictures on this topic are not showing on my screen? I've checked a number of other postings and the pictures come up fine, just not this posting...
    ron <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the pictures are linked back to his server. so maybe his server is down. i cant see them either.
    Mike
    see my photoblog http://kcmcomp.com

I saw them, but not this time around.
    Believe me, they're top notch.

He either deleted them off his server, or they are only visible when he is here in the forums...

Deeply apologize for the missing image guys... I'm just moving my data to another hosting company... but I guess the first 3 images is okay now. However, is there any way that I can edit my post since The last 2 images has a new URL now.

Anyway, here's another one, actually an old work (sorry for the size...)