Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zone13

Hi all... registered quite long aga but not really activee. Hope I can post more in the future. Here's some of my work using Xara-X. Still need a lot to learn from you all..

Hi all... registered quite long aga but not really activee. Hope I can post more in the future. Here's some of my work using Xara-X. Still need a lot to learn from you all..

oh damn that's some awesome skills you got there

Wow! Amazing work. I love it. I hope you can post more in the future too

-Bob.
    •Bob

Hi Zone13 ... Welcome to TalkGraphics!

Some very nice work ... thanks for sharing. We would love to see more, find out where you are from, and share techniques in the various forums.

-Ed.

Thanks for the comments guys! oops.. better edit my profile for better info about me eh? Anyway, I'm from Indonesia. Actually Xara is not really popular here. But I fell in love with it right away when I found it in 1999 (CorelXara - the 1st version) and use it since then. I keep introducing Xara in my local designers forum and I think now more Indonesian designers aware about this powerful software.

Zone13,
    We don't have many active members (that I am aware of) from Indonesia ... and we are glad to have you. Tell your local designers forum about us ... we would be glad to have them as well.

I like the style (art nouveau) of your top design. It must have taken quite a while to complete.

-Ed.

Hi Zone13.
    Welcome to the forums. Great Xara artwork. Please post more! I particularly like the style in the Vectrtika image. Thank you for sharing.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I definitely would do that Ed. Well, the artnouveau. Thanks to Xara_X, it was actually just copy, rotate, flip, scale and adjusting the line width.

Here's some more:

And here's the Firefox logo. There's AI, FH,etc format posted on Mozilla site but no .XAR, so I decided to make one. Source file here.

Egg, the style was actually to show to the designers in my local community that even rigid curve/straight lines can make a good artworks. One designer posted his vectorworks and lots of comments said the lines were to rigid and not smooth and so on. So, I made that one.