Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post "By The Seashore" with some twidders

here's a little somethung warm feeling
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ByTheSeashore.png 
Views:	266 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	22860  

Default Re: "By The Seashore" with some twidders

Warm and glowing colors. I like the feeling it gives while I'm looking at it.
    A bit small, though. Could be a bit bigger to see the details better. Something around 800x600 pixels and around 70K should be acceptable even to low band users.

Got your message, G-man, and I've been working on your suggestion with my photo. This is a photo I took many yrs ago at Newport Beach, CA--its not digital. So I used my scanner; but using my scanner is a new thing for me too and haven't got it larger yet. About getting xara, well I've downloaded the trial but seems I still need installation download help(?)

Quote Originally Posted by twidder
    Got your message, G-man, and I've been working on your suggestion with my photo. This is a photo I took many yrs ago at Newport Beach, CA--its not digital. So I used my scanner; but using my scanner is a new thing for me too and haven't got it larger yet. About getting xara, well I've downloaded the trial but seems I still need installation download help(?)
    If I assume wrong then too bad but what I think you might have an issue with is the required GDI. dll that Xara cannot supply but don't bother to inform or direct you too.

The Xara installer sux and gives you no clue as to what to do.

Frirst you need this "GDI + dll." I have Windows 64 so this might not work for you. However if you search Microsoft/Downloads (downloads and Code) you will get a page for the correct file. It's GDI+ ( dll )

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...DisplayLang=en

Place it in your Windows Folder and look it up again when it asks you too. Also make a copy for backup and include it with xara...burn the cd and your set.