Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Many Xara X users have generously allowed us to use their artwork in the past to show off the power of Xara X. Well, we'd like to make an appeal for some more.

But specifically, we're after examples that are more business orientated that you may have done. For example brochures, posters, etc.

This artwork would then be used on our website, and potentially in other formats too.

If you'd like to contribute, please reply attaching your artwork. Of if you'd rather not do that, send me a private message and I'll give details on how you can email me.

Please state that you are okay with us using the artwork for whatever purpose we require.

You will, however, retain copyright of your work; you are not transferring ownership.

Thanks
    Antony
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Many Xara X users have generously allowed us to use their artwork in the past to show off the power of Xara X. Well, we'd like to make an appeal for some more.

But specifically, we're after examples that are more business orientated that you may have done. For example brochures, posters, etc.

This artwork would then be used on our website, and potentially in other formats too.

If you'd like to contribute, please reply attaching your artwork. Of if you'd rather not do that, send me a private message and I'll give details on how you can email me.

Please state that you are okay with us using the artwork for whatever purpose we require.

You will, however, retain copyright of your work; you are not transferring ownership.

Thanks
    Antony
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

I would like to share a work i've already posted... I made this logo for a friend of mine.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: xar 1.xar (75.6 KB, 507 views)

second file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: xar 2.xar (172.1 KB, 361 views)

Anthony

I sent you an XAR file of recent logo designs. You can scale the images as needed and make whatever kinds of files you need from the vector images.

Gary

hi there ...

I've been designing with Xara since it was first launched and it was 'Studio'. I design logo's websites, everything using Xara and obviouly photoshop for a bit of cropping and image manip. and then flash for the animation but 90% of my work is done on Xara ... I am launching my new site in a few weeks and would happy for you to have a look at my work and supply whatever you need, in whatever format you need (erm .. that was a joke, designers injoke maybe).

One of the biggest sites I've designed is NOCHEX in fact was part of the start up team before going back to the old freelance merlarky.

Any how ... drop us an email at logovend@gmail.com and I'll provide you with whatever you want ... I've designed over 30 corportate site ... over 500 logos ... and loads of banners, poster, brochures and all that crap

Availor

You should convert your fonts to editable shapes (Arrange > Convert to Editable Shapes) so they don't come out as Times Roman.

Gary

Gary you're a genius!

My bad, forgot not everyone uses the fonts... When I do "convert to shape" the color dissapears... well I guess you will work this out http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

When I do this it is over 415KB... I can send you several files if you like