Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Just installed 10 and have tried it for a couple days and my impression is that Paint is about like a turtle. Using a 2 MB file as my test image the following time was measured in seconds.

OPEN Gaussian Blur SAVE
    Ver.7 2.1-sec. 6-sec. 2-sec.
    Ver.9 2.3-sec. 5.1-sec. 2.2-sec.
    Ver.10 2.3-sec. 11.2-sec. 5.4-sec.

Running Win98SE on a Pentium 667 with 256Ram, 32meg AGP graphics and 60% resources dedicated for Paint. Draw-10 'seems' to be only slightly slower than 9 for most features, havn't really put it through the mill but we use Paint quite a lot and I was hoping 10 would be an improvement in speed and features but this is really a step backward for Corel!
    Anyone noticed this much speed decrease on their system running Paint?
    IP

Just installed 10 and have tried it for a couple days and my impression is that Paint is about like a turtle. Using a 2 MB file as my test image the following time was measured in seconds.

OPEN Gaussian Blur SAVE
    Ver.7 2.1-sec. 6-sec. 2-sec.
    Ver.9 2.3-sec. 5.1-sec. 2.2-sec.
    Ver.10 2.3-sec. 11.2-sec. 5.4-sec.

Running Win98SE on a Pentium 667 with 256Ram, 32meg AGP graphics and 60% resources dedicated for Paint. Draw-10 'seems' to be only slightly slower than 9 for most features, havn't really put it through the mill but we use Paint quite a lot and I was hoping 10 would be an improvement in speed and features but this is really a step backward for Corel!
    Anyone noticed this much speed decrease on their system running Paint?
    IP

May be you try it on window2000.I don't think it slower than 9.
    IP