Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How Long To Deliver the Xtreme Box?

I've been wainting more than 3 weeks here in Sydney. How long have others waited?

Default Re: How Long To Deliver the Xtreme Box?

Other versions of Xara I have waited approx 6 weeks but they always send out an updated version with a lot of bug fixes so it is worth the wait.

I have been waiting since May... Have a wittle patience. "It is better to wait for a good product than to have a bad product in hand."

I was just wondering because I've been having problems with my mail service and I didn't want it getting returned to the UK as undeliverable. The good thing about it is that I haven't received any bills in 6 weeks.

That said, I'm sure it has never taken more than two or three weeks in the past.

Hi Bones,

A few days ago there was mention that the CD's were coming from the company that produces them and they were about 10 days away. So I guess they will start shipping in the next week or two. From previous products shipped to me in Perth (Aus ), they normally arrive in around 7-10 days from shipping...

HTH - Dave Porter

Quote Originally Posted by Xara's email, 18th November
    Unfortunately we have suffered some delays in creating a final CD master, and we have not yet been able to despatch your order. We hope to finally have the CDs in stock within the next 10 working days or thereabouts and we will of course start to ship immediately. You should allow a further one to three weeks for delivery, depending where you live.
    10 working days will be this Friday, and I live 25 miles away from Xara HQ. It's my birthday on Monday....