Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Help Please!

Exclamation Help Please!

Hello, I am new to XARA and downloaded the 15 Day Trial fo Xara3D 6.... I liked what I saw so purchased it. There is Menu Maker as part of the purchase included but I had to download the 'Trial version of it'... I did that and then went to continue to download the full version of Xara 3D 6 but got the following page and message:

"Sorry! Too much time has passed since your last request.
    Click the button below to return to the sign in page."

Can anyone give me a clue as what is going on. I have received confirmation of receipt of funds and 'user name' and 'password' sent. I even asked for verification of password and it was sent. I have shut down system, rebooted etc. but if I go back clean to the site when I click the 'Sign In' button I still get the "Sorry!....... " message.

I have sent a request to Support, but who knows how long that will take.

Default Re: Help Please!

If you purchased a XARA Product,you must have become a XARA member. All your products paid for and downloaded are recorded in your account at the Xara website. Sign-in and check out the details and you can redownload as well as view your keycode to open and run your Xara program.

I hope this helps.

Chris Mar

Default Re: Help Please!

34drvr,
    If you've already downloaded the trial version of Xara3D6 you should be able to enter the code number that Xara sent you when you purchased it. You may need to hit the 'purchase' button to access the code input screen. This should set you up fine until you receive your CD copy.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host